1. What personally identifiable information we collect from you through our website;
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
3. How we use collected information and with whom we share it;
4. What choices you have regarding the use of your information; and
5. The security procedures we have in place to protect the misuse of your information.
1. Information We Collect
When asked, it is your choice to disclose personally identifiable information to us. In some cases, if you elect not to provide such information, we will not be able to provide advanced services.
Website logs. We also use log files to collect information automatically. Information in log files include:
- Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
- Types of browser
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time stamp
- Referring and exit pages
- What you click on, where you click, and what pages you visit
2. Why We Collect Information and For How Long We Retain It
We collect your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and to provide you with services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so.
To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences. Your data will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain your data is determined by the following criteria:
- The length of time your personal information remains relevant;
- The length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations;
- Any limitation periods within which claims might be made;
- Any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations;
- The existence of your consent; and
3. Use of Information Collected
4. Disclosure of Information
We will not use or disclose your information except under the following circumstances:
- As necessary to provide services;
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- As necessary to enforce our Terms of Service;
- As necessary to maintain, safeguard, and preserve all rights and property of CIDARE.
5. Non-Marketing Purposes
We respect your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes to or in our products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
6. Children under the age of 13
Our website is not directed to, nor do we knowingly collect personally identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If we inadvertently collect such information, we shall immediately ensure such information is erased from our system’s database.
7. Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
As mentioned, all users or visitors to our website can discontinue receiving communication from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe, please send us an email to [email protected]
8. Links to Other Websites
9. Notice to European Union Users
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We encrypt and transmit securely all sensitive information you provide us. You can verify this by looking for the lock icon in the address bar of your web browser and by noting the use of “https” at the beginning of the address of our webpages. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, responding to inquiries or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. Our computers and servers that store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. We do all of this to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of your personal information under our control. We also use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to maintain your trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access for communicating personal information.
11. Acceptance of Terms
12. How to Contact Us
| Telephone Number: 617-658-4864Last Update: Jan 18, 2023